All Around the World, We Hear the Same Thing…
Ideal for Residential/Commercial Onsite Wastewater Treatment and Water Reuse Systems:
As a global leading manufacturer of decentralized wastewater, septic system enhancements, and stormwater systems products, Bio-Microbics has decades of real world operating history with more than 45,000 installations in over 60 countries. Through a worldwide distributor network, Bio-Microbics has been recognized as a leader in exporting our decentralized equipment with receiving the 2011 KS Exporter of the Year Award and the 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports.
At the forefront of sustainable, clean technology, Bio-Microbics systems meet the highest worldwide performance and safety standards for treatment of water, wastewater, rainwater, and more! Bio-Microbics has developed a number of innovative products, some of which have revolutionized methods of dealing with the treatment of sewage on sites – where infrastructure and drainage was and is not available. Bio-Microbics has had a number of firsts to its credit and throughout its history.
- FAST® treatment technology was first used on marine applications in 1969, predating the Clean Water Act of 1972!
- MicroFAST® systems were one of the first to get certified for residential use and general permitting for Nitrogen Reduction throughout many States.
- Routinely specified for schools, housing developments, shopping centers, restaurants and nursing homes, along with our HighStrengthFAST®, MyFAST®, and SeptiTech® STAAR™ Trickling Filter Systems.
- BioBarrier® was the first MBR system certified for Nitrogen Reduction (NSF/ANSI Std 245); remains the only system certified for Water Reuse (NSF/ANSI Std 350 R).
- In 2012, we introduced our S.O.S.-Save Our Septic® Warranty Program to revitalize failed Septic systems with our RetroFAST® Septic System Enhancement.
With a worldwide emphasis on environmental concerns and improving water quality, our pre-engineered, pre-packaged, certified, “Fixed Integrated Treatment Technologies” (FITT®) are the result of decades of real world operating history and proven results that offer significant environmental benefits…FITT® for the Purpose Intended.
If you have any questions, feedback or have an upcoming project, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-753-FAST (3278) to let us know how we can better serve you or fill our our online Request Form.
Bio-Microbics…Better Water. Better World.®