FOGHog® (Fats, Oils, & Grease) Traps
Introducing FOGHog® Fat, Oil & Grease Interceptors
These FOGHog® (Fats, Oils, adn Grease) grease traps are lightweight,durable, and noncorrosive with an operator-friendly interceptor design. PDI and IAPMO certified, the FOGHog® removes more than 80% – 95% of the fats, oils and grease from commercial kitchen sink wastewater. The FOGHog® can easily be installed under the counter or prior to a treatment system in flows of 20 gal/min (75 L/min) to 100 gal/min (378 L/min) in the commercial kitchens of restaurants, cafeterias, motels, hotels, and/or other institutions where food is prepared.
Other applications for FOGHog® include fast-food chains, diners, bakeries, butcher shops, delicatessens, slaughter and packing houses, soap factories, dairies and food processing plants.
- Proven grease removal process retains more than 95% of all floatable substances, including fats, oils, greases, soaps and waxes.
- Lid and internal baffles remove easily for cleaning
- Made of 100% corrosion-resistant polyethylene
- FOGHog®’s engineered design creates a durable, but lightweight plastic structure that reduces shipping costs and simplifies installation.
FOGHog® Product Manuals
FOGHog® Downloads and Specifications
|Unit Size||Flow Rate||Required Grease Capacity||Shipping Weight||File Type|
|FOG HOG® 20g||20 GPM (76 LPM)||40 lbs.||39 lbs.||DXF PDF|
|FOG HOG® 35g||35 GPM (132 LPM)||70 lbs.||42 lbs.||DXF PDF|
|FOG HOG® 50g||50 GPM (189 LPM)||100 lbs.||48 lbs.||DXF PDF|
|FOG HOG® 75g||75 GPM (284 LPM)||150 lbs.||60 lbs.||DXF PDF|
|FOG HOG® 100g||100 GPM (378 LPM)||200 lbs.||66 lbs.||DXF PDF|
PLEASE NOTE: In order to open the zipped CAD version, you must have zip compression software, such as WinZip or QuickZip. In order to view the CAD (.dxf) file, you must have installed CAD viewing software, Release 12 or newer. The PDF format can be viewed by installing Adobe Acrobat Reader (4.0 or newer). Click on the images to the right to download either Adobe’s FREE Acrobat Reader or QuickZip.
Our products are certified to the highest national and international standards in our industry. If you require additional certification marks, etc, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA and International Product Certifications
The list below is a summary of a few certifications received for the products of Bio-Microbics:
FOGHog® Fat Oil & Grease Interceptor FH-20 & FH-50 – PDI (Plumbing & Drainage Institute) Certified – PDI is a manufacturing association of plumbing products, such as grease interceptors and drainage specialties. PDI promotes the advancement of innovative plumbing products through research, product requirements, and publicity. PDI preserves testing equipment in independent testing laboratories to assure compliance with Standard PDI-WH201 and, for grease interceptors, Standard PDI-G101.
Independent Third-Party Testing
Verification programs/locations in which Bio-Microbics installed a Wastewater Treatment System for analysis of performance:
- Massachusetts Title 5 General Use – The first system described as an “Innovative and Alternative (I/A) System” to recieved the General Use Approval rating for Nitrogen Reduction
- Florida OWNRS (Onsite Wastewater Nitrogen Reduction Study) Phases I and II
- New Mexico State/New Mexico University
- University of Rhode Island
- Buzzards Bay, MA
- Ventura County, CA
- US EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program (ETV), B.C., Canada
- La Pine, OR
- Burnette, WA
- NSF International testing and evaluation for Standard 40, 245, and 350
Recent Business and Technology Awards
- 2012 President’s “E” Award (USA) for Excellence in Exports
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year
- 2011 Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets)
- 2011 New Product of the Year (Recycling) – BioBarrier® MBR System – Environmental Protection Magazine (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the US Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)