MyFAST® Wastewater Treatment System
NEW! LARGER FAST® DECENTRALIZED WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS!
Available for flows ranging from 20,000 gal/day (75 m3/d) to 160,000 gal/day (600 m3/d), the MyFAST® system utilizes multiple treatment units in one tank. This culminates in a large, decentralized system ideally suited for smaller municipalities and isolated schools and business parks that release effluent directly into vulnerable environments.
In urban areas, water issues pertain primarily to water for drinking and sanitation. With migration from rural areas, municipalities are facing increasing challenges in meeting growing demand for water, both in terms of quantity and quality. Middle class and low income urban residents are faced with a limited supply of treated water, resulting in poor sanitation and reliance on alternative, untreated sources. Inadequate and poor water distribution systems are rendering it difficult for municipalities to provide a reliable and uninterrupted supply of water. Urban areas are also beginning to experience flooding, due to an expansion of non-permeable surfaces and poorly planned drainage systems, and pollution from inadequate sewerage and waste management systems.
Engineered to fit most applications, typical applications include:
RESIDENTIAL: • Multi-Family Properties • Clustered Subdivisions • Suburban Subdivisions • Housing Developments • Recreational Facilities • Apartment Complexes • Military Facilities • Communities/Villages • Small Municipalities
COMMERCIAL: • Restaurants • Schools/Universities • RV & Mobile Home Parks • Office Parks • Resort Areas/Hotels • Highway Rest Areas • Country Club/Golf Courses • Shopping Centers • Grocery stores • Food/Beverage Facilities
The Real Beauty of this Remarkable System is How Well it Works.
FAST® offers versatility and consistent high performance even for larger decentralized flows that are 10,000 GPD to 2,000,000 GPD, ideal multi-family residential and large commercial properties.
FAST® wastewater treatment systems create an optimized treatment environment by using a fixed block of media for microbial growth and designed to be the most simple, low cost, robust system of its type. This Fixed Integrated Treatment Technology eliminates many of the problems associated with both suspended growth/activated sludge and fixed film/attached growth systems. The airlifts provide constant aeration and mixing throughout the media for maximum biomass generation.
Nitrification and denitrification projects are much easier with FAST technology. Multiple biological, biochemical, chemical and physical processes occur simultaneously within the FAST wastewater treatment system. FAST® wastewater treatment systems have proven themselves to consistently reduce nitrogen levels – including nitrates and all other nitrogen species – at exceptionally high percentage rates.
MyFAST® Available Sizes
|MyFAST® 2.0||20000 US gallons per day (75m3/d)|
|MyFAST® 4.0||40000 US gallons per day (150m3/d)|
|MyFAST® 6.0||60000 US gallons per day (227 m3/d)|
|MyFAST® 8.0||80000 US gallons per day (300m3/d)|
|MyFAST® 12.0||120000 US gallons per day (454 m3/d)|
|MyFAST® 16.0||160000 US gallons per day (600m3/d)|
MyFAST® Product Brochures
MyFAST® Drawing and Specifications
PLEASE NOTE: In order to open the zipped CAD version, you must have zip compression software, such as WinZip or QuickZip. In order to view the CAD (.dxf) file, you must have installed CAD viewing software, Release 12 or newer. The PDF format can be viewed by installing Adobe Acrobat Reader (4.0 or newer). Click on the images to the right to download either Adobe FREE Acrobat Reader or QuickZip.
How Does It Work:
Simple, Low Cost Robust FAST® technology (Treatment zone)
- FAST® Liners equip with blue media & airlifts
- Blower(s) & Blower Housing(s)
- Control Panel(s)
- BioSolids Collection Grid(s), Pump(s) and Manifold Blower(s) & Blower Housing(s)
Aeration Management System (AMS zone)
This “Equalizer Zone” provides oxygen, reducing primary sludge and BOD consists of the proprietary LIXOR® XD system eqip with Blower(s), Blower Housing(s) & Control Panel(s)
Biosolids Management System (BMS Zone)
Siphons and stores the sludge build up from the Treatment Zone to the Digester that consists of LIXOR® devices, Blower & Blower Housing, Jib Crane, Decant Pump, & Control Panel
MyTEE® Grit Screening Vault
A pre-screening device is required prior to AMS Zone. MyTEE® screen provides separation of non-biological solids and grit.
[VIDEO CREDIT] Installation of BioMicrobics MyFAST Wastewater Treatment Plant at the Los Cabos International Convention Center (ICC), Los Cabos, Mexico, with ICA Construcción Urbana and Hydrocalsan.
Our products are certified to the highest national and international standards in our industry. If you require additional certification marks, etc, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA and International Product Certifications
The list below is a summary of a few certifications received for the products of BioMicrobics:
- All Control Panels – CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Electrical Certification
CSA International and the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Health Canada, provincial regulators, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to promote standards for consumer safety in North America and around the world. CSA testing is accepted by key conformity assessment organizations in the U.S. including IAPMO and ASSE. Tested and meets applicable standards for safety and/or performance, including the applicable standards written or administered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF), and others.
- All Control Panels – CE – European Electrical Systems (including a “Tropical Certification Rating”)
The European (EN) standards by adopting universal requirements to cover all of Europe and promote the free movement of goods within Europe. When products have been shown to meet the essential requirements of the directive or EN standard the product is available for sale anywhere in the European market.
- All Control Panels – ETL and RoHS Compliant – Intertek Testing Services
Evaluated and meets the standard equivalent to the requirements set by Intertek and equivalent to UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories). Periodic checks are performed to assure consistent compliance of the product and in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
- All FAST® – Poland – Aprobata Techniczna (Technology Approval) ze Instytut Ochrony Srodowiska (Institute of Environmental Protection)
- All FAST® – Russia – (Federal Service of Environmental Protection) Technology Approval
- All Control Panels – SASO (Saudi Arabian Standards Organization) Electrical Standards
The Saudi Arabian Standards Organization approves national standards and measurements for all commodities and products, methods of sampling, inspection and testing, in addition to other assignments resolved by SASO Board of Directors in the Kingdom.
- All FAST® – U.K. – United Kingdom Department of Trade
Independent Third-Party Testing
Verification programs/locations in which BioMicrobics installed a Wastewater Treatment System for analysis of performance:
- Massachusetts Title 5 General Use – The first system described as an “Innovative and Alternative (I/A) System” to receive the General Use Approval rating for Nitrogen Reduction
- Florida OWNRS (Onsite Wastewater Nitrogen Reduction Study) Phases I and II
- New Mexico State/New Mexico University
- University of Rhode Island
- Buzzards Bay, MA
- Ventura County, CA
- US EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program (ETV), B.C., Canada
- La Pine, OR
- Burnette, WA
- NSF International testing and evaluation for Standard 40, 245, and 350
Recent Business and Technology Awards
- 2017 North American “Integrated Water Treatment Technology Leadership” Award, Frost & Sullivan
- 2017 Top 10 Green Building Products, BuildingGreen, Inc.- d-Rain Joint™ Device
- 2016 President’s “E Star” Award * 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by President of the United States, presented by US Dept of Commerce
- 2015 Ingenuity Award Winner, Ingenuity Central @ K-State Olathe, Ingenuity Central (IC) showcases innovative companies that exemplify the newest thinking driving our community & growing our economy.
- 2015 Innovation in Marine Environmental Technology Offshore Excellence Award, based on environmental impact with marine sanitation devices and technology.
- 2014 “BEST of GreenBuild” Editor’s Choice Award, U.S. Builder’s Review, “Creating Better Water Treatment Solutions for a Better World…“article.
- 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by the U.S. President, presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year, presented by the Governor of Kansas
- 2011 North American Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2011 New Product of the Year Award (Recycling) – BioBarrier® MBR System – Environmental Protection (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)
- 2002 U.S. Export Achievement Certificate, US Dept. of Commerce, US & Foreign Commercial Service
- 2000 U.S. EPA Environmental Technology Innovator Award – U.S. EPA, Region 1 – SeptiTech® Technology