RetroFAST® Septic System Enhancement
RetroFAST® systems are designed for residential-strength wastewater in 3 specific sizes. Designed for enhancing or repairing existing septic systems that have biologically failed, the RetroFAST® system inserts into an existing 16″ manhole without the need for heavy equipment. A very cost-effective solution that meets environmental standards with long term results.
Where sites and regulations allow, the RetroFAST® can be used in “new” installations. It delivers high levels of treatment (from day one) to help ensure that clogging layers never form. The RetroFAST® system constantly sends effluent rich in dissolved oxygen (DO) to the drain/leach field.
Learn about our S.O.S-Save Our Septic® Program
Finding the right size…
Finding the right system for your home can be as simple as knowing the number of individuals living at a residence. It is recommended to check what local regulations require in case additional information is needed.
RetroFAST® Product Manuals
RetroFAST® Drawings and Specifications
PLEASE NOTE: In order to open the zipped CAD version, you must have zip compression software, such as WinZip or QuickZip. In order to view the CAD (.dxf) file, you must have installed CAD viewing software, Release 12 or newer. The PDF format can be viewed by installing Adobe Acrobat Reader (4.0 or newer). Click on the images to the right to download either Adobe FREE Acrobat Reader or QuickZip.
[VIDEO CREDIT] RetroFAST® Septic Installation at a lake front home in Missouri.
Our products are certified to the highest national and international standards in our industry. If you require additional certification marks, etc, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA and International Product Certifications
The list below is a summary of a few certifications received for the products of Bio-Microbics:
- RetroFAST® .250 & .375 – US EPA – ETV (US Environmental Protection Agency – Environmental Technology Verification) –
Develops testing procedures and validates the performance of technology that may improve the protection of the environment, including water and wastewater. ETV accelerates the introduction of environmental technologies in the market, as well as monitoring and treatment technology for homeland security.
- All Control Panels – CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Electrical Certification International and the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Health Canada, provincial regulators, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to promote standards for consumer safety in North America and around the world. Tested to standards for safety and/or performance.
- All Control Panels – CE – European Electrical Systems (including a “Tropical Certification Rating”) When products have been shown to meet the essential requirements of the directive or EN standard the product is available for sale anywhere in the European market.
- All Control Panels – ETL and RoHS Compliant – Intertek Testing ServicesEvaluated and meets the standard equivalent to the requirements set by Intertek and equivalent to UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories).
- All FAST® – Poland – Aprobata Techniczna (Technology Approval) ze Instytut Ochrony Srodowiska (Institute of Environmental Protection)
- All FAST® – Russia – (Federal Service of Environmental Protection) Technology Approval
- All Control Panels – SASO (Saudi Arabian Standards Organization) Electrical Standards
The Saudi Arabian Standards Organization approves national standards and measurements for all commodities and products, methods of sampling, inspection and testing, in addition to other assignments resolved by SASO Board of Directors in the Kingdom.
- All FAST® – U.K. – United Kingdom Department of Trade
Independent Third-Party Testing
Verification programs/locations in which Bio-Microbics installed a Wastewater Treatment System for analysis of performance:
- Massachusetts Title 5 General Use – The first system described as an “Innovative and Alternative (I/A) System” to recieved the General Use Approval rating for Nitrogen Reduction
- Florida OWNRS (Onsite Wastewater Nitrogen Reduction Study) Phases I and II
- New Mexico State/New Mexico University
- University of Rhode Island
- Buzzards Bay, MA
- Ventura County, CA
- US EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program (ETV), B.C., Canada
- La Pine, OR
- Burnette, WA
- NSF International testing and evaluation for Standard 40, 245, and 350
Recent Business and Technology Awards
- 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year
- 2011 Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets)
- 2011 New Product of the Year (Recycling) – BioBarrier® MBR System – Environmental Protection Magazine (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the US Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)