RollsAIR™ Extended Aeration System
RollsAIR® Extended Aeration Systems
The RollsAIR®, RollsAIR® XL, and RollsAIR® XXL Extended Aeration Systems are “Activated Sludge” systems utilizing a complete, aerobic treatment process. The complete RollsAIR® System is designed to be the simplest to install, operate, and maintain wastewater treatment system of its type. Engineered with non-corrosive, proprietary devices, the RollsAIR® provides robust performance…FITT® for the purpose intended.
The complete RollsAIR® System uses the MyTEE® in the “headworks” zone, to screen trash and settle grit. The MyTEE® Screen deflects non-soluble solids to stay in the vault. All non-biological screened and settled items require periodic- NOT daily maintenance from the MyTEE® Vault. The easy maintenance of the MyTEE®’s patented Clean-in-Place swab alleviates the need for manual raking from non-biological solids.
The “Aeration” zone uses the non-clogging LIXOR® aerators to provide large amounts of oxygen and mixing to rapidly grow aerobic bacteria. The treatment process at the front end of the zone continuing as the water flows to the back end of the zone prior to the submerged header clarifier(s). This mixing action “rolls” from one or both sides and Plug Flows though the length of the aeration zone. The submerged “effluent clarifier” does not require regular brushing of scum and algae.
The RollsAIR®, RollsAIR® XL, and RollsAIR® XXL Extended Aeration Systems offer a cost effective method and versatility to treat larger flows for a multitude of applications:
• Multi-Family Properties
• Clustered Subdivisions
• Housing Developments
• Recreational Facilities
• Apartment Complexes
• Military Facilities
• Small Municipalities
• RV & Mobile Home Parks
• Resort Areas/Hotels
• Highway Rest Areas
• Country Club/Golf Courses
• Office Parks / Shopping Centers / Grocery stores
• Food/Beverage Facilities
All items within the plant are operated by simple, robust, quiet, low-maintenance blowers mounted within engineered enclosures.
How do the RollsAIR® systems work?
- Wastewater enters the treatment system.
- Natural separation and settling processes occur in the primary settling zone.
- In the primary settling zone for most large residential and commercial applications, a MyTEE® device is used to prevent large solids from entering the treatment zone.
- A remote, above-ground blower introduces air (oxygen) into the treatment module to facilitate a robust circulation of wastewater rolling side to side with plug flow path.
- Bacteria in the aeration zone become an abundant, diverse, self-regulating population of microbes that consistently metabolize the incoming waste.
- Clear, odorless, treated water is ready for standard and innovative dispersal.
RollsAIR® Available Sizes
|RollsAIR® 2.0||20000 US gallons per day (75m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® 4.0||40000 US gallons per day (150m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® 6.0||60000 US gallons per day (227 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® 8.0||80000 US gallons per day (300m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® 12.0||120000 US gallons per day (454 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® 16.0||160000 US gallons per day (600m3/d)|
RollsAIR® XL Available Sizes
|RollsAIR® XL 20.0||200000 US gallons per day (757 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XL 30.0||300000 US gallons per day (1135 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XL 40.0||400000 US gallons per day (1514 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XL 50.0||500000 US gallons per day (1893 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XL 60.0||600000 US gallons per day (2271 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XL 70.0||700000 US gallons per day (2650 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XL 80.0||800000 US gallons per day (3028 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XL 90.0||900000 US gallons per day (3406m3/d)|
RollsAIR® XXL Available Sizes
|RollsAIR® XXL 100.0||1000000 US gallons per day (3785 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XXL 120.0||1200000 US gallons per day (4542 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XXL 140.0||1400000 US gallons per day (5300 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XXL 160.0||1600000 US gallons per day (6057 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XXL 180.0||1800000 US gallons per day (6814 m3/d)|
|RollsAIR® XXL 200.0||2000000 US gallons per day (7571 m3/d)|
RollsAIR® Product Brochures
RollsAIR® Drawing and Specifications
RollsAIR® XL Drawing and Specifications
RollsAIR® XXL Drawing and Specifications
Our products are certified to the highest national and international standards in our industry. If you require additional certification marks, etc, please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
USA and International Product Certifications
The list below is a summary of a few certifications received for the products of Bio-Microbics:
- All Control Panels – CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Electrical Certification
CSA International and the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Health Canada, provincial regulators, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to promote standards for consumer safety in North America and around the world. CSA testing is accepted by key conformity assessment organizations in the U.S. including IAPMO and ASSE. Tested and meets applicable standards for safety and/or performance, including the applicable standards written or administered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF), and others.
- All Control Panels – CE – European Electrical Systems (including a “Tropical Certification Rating”)
The European (EN) standards by adopting universal requirements to cover all of Europe and promote the free movement of goods within Europe. When products have been shown to meet the essential requirements of the directive or EN standard the product is available for sale anywhere in the European market.
- All Control Panels – ETL and RoHS Compliant – Intertek Testing Services
Evaluated and meets the standard equivalent to the requirements set by Intertek and equivalent to UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories). Periodic checks are performed to assure consistent compliance of the product and in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
Recent Business and Technology Awards
- 2017 North American “Integrated Water Treatment Technology Leadership” Award, Frost & Sullivan
- 2017 Top 10 Green Building Products, BuildingGreen, Inc.- d-Rain Joint™ Device
- 2016 President’s “E Star” Award * 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by President of the United States, presented by US Dept of Commerce
- 2015 Ingenuity Award Winner, Ingenuity Central @ K-State Olathe, Ingenuity Central (IC) showcases innovative companies that exemplify the newest thinking driving our community & growing our economy.
- 2015 Innovation in Marine Environmental Technology Offshore Excellence Award, based on environmental impact with marine sanitation devices and technology.
- 2014 “BEST of GreenBuild” Editor’s Choice Award, U.S. Builder’s Review, “Creating Better Water Treatment Solutions for a Better World…“article.
- 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by the U.S. President, presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year, presented by the Governor of Kansas
- 2011 North American Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2011 New Product of the Year Award (Recycling) – BioBarrier® MBR System – Environmental Protection (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)
- 2002 U.S. Export Achievement Certificate, US Dept. of Commerce, US & Foreign Commercial Service
- 2000 U.S. EPA Environmental Technology Innovator Award – U.S. EPA, Region 1 – SeptiTech® Technology