Scienco® FloCRON® Liquid Dispensing Injection System provides economic, accurate and reliable dispensing equipment for industrial and food processing markets. FloCRON® systems are widely used for adding such liquids and ingredients as: water, brine, citric acid, calcium chloride, oils and sauces.
The major Flocron components, shown in shaded areas: Dispenser Head, Gravity Feed Tank, Photo Lever Assembly (other trigger options are available), Electrical Control Cabinet, Recirculation Pump, and Recirculation Tank.
FloCRON® Product Brochure
Click on the above link to view, download, or print the product brochure.
Available CAD Drawings
Custom units available
FloCRON® Model Sizes
4 sizes available. Contact us for sizing your system.
System Inquiry Form
Fill out our Online Inquiry Form to provide details about your project.
The Scienco® FloCRON® is designed to dispense a pre-set amount of viscous liquid into individual cans, jars, pouches, or bottles during the filling process. Scienco® FloCRON® applications are primarily determined by line speed, container opening, amount of liquid dispensed and product viscosity. Ideal uses for dispensing liquids:
- water / brine solutions
- liquid citric acid
- liquid calcium chloride
- variety of oils
- variety of sauces
The Scienco® FloCRON® is a constant-flow, closed loop system designed to dispense low viscosity materials.
FloCRON®: How It Works
The Flocron unit is a constant flow closed loop system. The product to be dispensed is delivered from a batch tank, to a recirculation tank. The recirculation tank uses a simple stainless steel shut-off valve with float to control the feed from the batching tank. The product is then pumped from the recirculation tank to the gravity feed tank. It then flows by gravity through the dispensing head were the deflector assembly diverts the product into the can or jar when the head is triggered. The flow of product is controlled by a valve on the gravity feed tank and also a nozzle on the dispensing head. Four nozzle sizes are available to regulate flow to the head. Product that was not directed into the container flows back to the recirculation tank and the process is repeated.
Recent Company and Technology Awards
- 2017 North American “Integrated Water Treatment Technology Leadership” Award, Frost & Sullivan
- 2017 Top 10 Green Building Products, BuildingGreen, Inc.- d-Rain Joint™ Device
- 2016 President’s “E Star” Award * 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by President of the United States, presented by US Dept of Commerce
- 2015 Ingenuity Award Winner, Ingenuity Central @ K-State Olathe, Ingenuity Central (IC) showcases innovative companies that exemplify the newest thinking driving our community & growing our economy.
- 2015 Innovation in Marine Environmental Technology Offshore Excellence Award, based on environmental impact with marine sanitation devices and technology.
- 2014 “BEST of GreenBuild” Editor’s Choice Award, U.S. Builder’s Review, “Creating Better Water Treatment Solutions for a Better World…“article.
- 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by the U.S. President, presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year, presented by the Governor of Kansas
- 2011 North American Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2011 New Product of the Year Award (Recycling) – BioBarrier® MBR System – Environmental Protection (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)
- 2002 U.S. Export Achievement Certificate, US Dept. of Commerce, US & Foreign Commercial Service
- 2000 U.S. EPA Environmental Technology Innovator Award – U.S. EPA, Region 1 – SeptiTech® Technology