Scienco® SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite Generator
A SIMPLE SOLUTION FOR DISINFECTION AND WATER TREATMENT
Provides a SAFE, Economic, & On-Demand Production of Chlorine!
SCIENCO® SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite Generator is a fully integrated, simple, and compact designed system. The SciCHLOR® system with SciCELL® technology uses a recirculating method to produce 0.8% strength sodium hypochlorite solution in 10 lb (4.5 kg), 20 lb (9 kg), 40 lb (18 kg) and 60 lb (27 kg) NaClO/day sizes.
Featuring a multi-pass scouring design, the SciCELL® unit, control panel, and recirculation pump allow the system to automatically run at the optimum salinity to increase power efficiency, extend cell life, and power-save shut down if no usage of sodium hypochlorite.
Why use a sodium hypochlorite generator system?
A sodium hypochlorite generator alleviates the safety concerns associated with storing and using bulk sodium hypochlorite, chlorine tablets, or chlorine gas. With an on-site generation of chlorine, a generator produces sodium hypochlorite at a cost that is significantly lower than purchasing from an outside source the hypochlorite stays fresh instead of degrading in storage. Ideal applications range from potable water disinfection and agricultural food & Beverage industries to other commercial industrial applications. Factory-tested, each compact SciCHLOR® comes complete with an integral brine tank, SciCELL® unit, control panel, and recirculation pump.
- Consistent, On-demand Chlorine Production
- Compatible with all Salt Types
- Integrated Compact Design
- Automatic Optimized Salinity
- Low Cost & Easy to Replace Parts
- Simple Maintenance/Low Operating Costs
The Scienco® SciCHLOR® sodium hypochlorite generator features SciCELL® technology for a pre-engineered, on-site system to safely and efficiently make chlorine. The SciCHLOR® converts saturated (26%) brine solution to a 0.8% strength hypochlorite – which is below the hazardous material threshold of 1%. The system includes a brine tank, chlorine storage tank, controls, and the SciCELL® unit.
The Scienco® SciCHLOR® sodium hypochlorite generator system uses a recirculating method to provide minimal operator attention and consistent chlorine strength. The Scienco® SciCHLOR® sodium hypochlorite generator maintains effective, reliable disinfection at an affordable cost with long SciCELL® life and easy maintenance.
Available in sizes:
- SciCHLOR® 1.0 – 10 pound (4.5 kg) of hypochlorite per day
- SciCHLOR® 2.0 – 20 pound (9 kg) of hypochlorite per day
- SciCHLOR® 4.0 – 40 pound (18 kg) of hypochlorite per day
- SciCHLOR® 6.0 – 60 pound (27 kg) of hypochlorite per day
SciCHLOR® Product Manuals
SciCHLOR® downloads and Specifications
|Unit Size||Hypochlorite Capacities||L x W x H (in)||L x W x H (cm)||File Type|
|SciCHLOR® 1.0||10 LB (4.5 kg)||
56 x 26 x 64
142 x 66 x 162.5
|SciCHLOR® 2.0||20 LB (9 kg)||
56 x 26 x 64
142 x 66 x 162.5
|SciCHLOR® 4.0||40 LB (18 kg)||
|SciCHLOR® 6.0||60 LB (27 kg)||
PLEASE NOTE: In order to open the zipped CAD version, you must have zip compression software, such as WinZip or QuickZip. In order to view the CAD (.dxf) file, you must have installed CAD viewing software, Release 12 or newer. The PDF format can be viewed by installing Adobe Acrobat Reader (4.0 or newer). Click on the images to the right to download either Adobe FREE Acrobat Reader or QuickZip.
Ideal for onsite chlorine applications
Water treatment could be applied to various fields, our anodes are currently used for Sodium Hypochlorite and Electrolysis of water.
Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) is a compound that can be effectively used for water purification. It is used on a large scale for surface purification, bleaching, odor removal and water disinfection. It can be also applied in sanitary wastewater and industrial wastewater, etc.
Sodium hypochlorite is applied in swimming pools for water disinfection and oxidation. It has the advantage that microorganisms cannot build up any resistance to it. Sodium hypochlorite is effective against Legionella bacteria and biofilm, in which Legionella bacteria can multiply. Ideal for disinfecting and bleaching applications, the science behind the SciCHLOR® is the SciCELL® unit which allows the system to: run at optimum efficiency, reduce power, increase power efficiency, extend cell life, power-save shut down if no usage of sodium hypochlorite, and multi-pass scouring with the cell design.
- Recycling Water / Reuse Systems
- Large Aquatics and Pools
- Cooling Tower / Fire Water Systems
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Marine Vessels / Oil Platforms
- Oil Drilling Injection Systems
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Hospital, Industrial, Commercial
Our products are certified to the highest national and international standards in our industry. If you require additional certification marks, etc, please e-mail your request to email@example.com.
USA and International Product Certifications
The list below is a summary of a few certifications received for the products of BioMicrobics:
- All Control Panels – CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Electrical Certification
CSA International and the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI), Health Canada, provincial regulators, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to promote standards for consumer safety in North America and around the world. CSA testing is accepted by key conformity assessment organizations in the U.S. including IAPMO and ASSE. Tested and meets applicable standards for safety and/or performance, including the applicable standards written or administered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF), and others.
- All Control Panels – CE – European Electrical Systems (including a “Tropical Certification Rating”)
The European (EN) standards by adopting universal requirements to cover all of Europe and promote the free movement of goods within Europe. When products have been shown to meet the essential requirements of the directive or EN standard the product is available for sale anywhere in the European market.
- All Control Panels – ETL and RoHS Compliant – Intertek Testing Services
Evaluated and meets the standard equivalent to the requirements set by Intertek and equivalent to UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories). Periodic checks are performed to assure consistent compliance of the product and in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
- All FAST® – Poland – Aprobata Techniczna (Technology Approval) ze Instytut Ochrony Srodowiska (Institute of Environmental Protection)
- All FAST® – Russia – (Federal Service of Environmental Protection) Technology Approval
- All Control Panels – SASO (Saudi Arabian Standards Organization) Electrical Standards
The Saudi Arabian Standards Organization approves national standards and measurements for all commodities and products, methods of sampling, inspection and testing, in addition to other assignments resolved by SASO Board of Directors in the Kingdom.
- All FAST® – U.K. – United Kingdom Department of Trade
Independent Third-Party Testing
Verification programs/locations in which BioMicrobics installed a Wastewater Treatment System for analysis of performance:
- Massachusetts Title 5 General Use – The first system described as an “Innovative and Alternative (I/A) System” to receive the General Use Approval rating for Nitrogen Reduction
- Florida OWNRS (Onsite Wastewater Nitrogen Reduction Study) Phases I and II
- New Mexico State/New Mexico University
- University of Rhode Island
- Buzzards Bay, MA
- Ventura County, CA
- US EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program (ETV), B.C., Canada
- La Pine, OR
- Burnette, WA
- NSF International testing and evaluation for Standard 40, 245, and 350
Recent Awards and Memberships
- 2017 North American “Integrated Water Treatment Technology Leadership” Award, Frost & Sullivan
- 2017 Top 10 Green Building Products, BuildingGreen, Inc.- d-Rain Joint™ Device
- 2016 President’s “E Star” Award * 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by President of the United States, presented by US Dept of Commerce
- 2015 Ingenuity Award Winner, Ingenuity Central @ K-State Olathe, Ingenuity Central (IC) showcases innovative companies that exemplify the newest thinking driving our community & growing our economy.
- 2015 Innovation in Marine Environmental Technology Offshore Excellence Award, based on environmental impact with marine sanitation devices and technology.
- 2014 “BEST of GreenBuild” Editor’s Choice Award, U.S. Builder’s Review, “Creating Better Water Treatment Solutions for a Better World…“article.
- 2012 President’s “E” Award for Excellence in Exports, granted by the U.S. President, presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year, presented by the Governor of Kansas
- 2011 North American Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2011 New Product of the Year Award (Recycling) – BioBarrier® MBR System – Environmental Protection (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)
- 2002 U.S. Export Achievement Certificate, US Dept. of Commerce, US & Foreign Commercial Service
- 2000 U.S. EPA Environmental Technology Innovator Award – U.S. EPA, Region 1 – SeptiTech® Technology