MyTEE® Grit Screening Vault
Low-Maintenance Grit Screen
The MyTEE® screen provides effective separation of non-biological solids and grit prior to the AMS Zone in the MyFAST® System. MyTEE® devices come standard with wall-mounted top diverters, base supports, and internal/ external cleaning swabs for easy maintenance.
- Model Size – MYT1638
- Screen Diameter – 16” (40 cm)
- Screening Level – 3/8” (0.95 cm)
- Flow Range – min. 10,000+ GPD (38 m3/D)
Use the MyTEE® Screen System for any pre-screening and grit removal large-flow wastewater application.
- Ideal for new projects or retrofit of existing systems
- Easy to install, mounts easily in pre-cast concrete tanks and basins
- Easy to maintain, requires only periodic removal of accumulated debris
Unique Design Characteristics
1. Self-Cleaning Screen and Swab Feature – The smooth exterior surface of the MyTEE® promotes the deflection of solids back into the tank. Any solids that may inadvertently become trapped in the angled slots can be easily dislodged from outside the tank with a few easy swipes of the built-in cleaning swab.
2. Custom Outlet Tee – All MyTEE®s come with their own convenient and affordable outlet tee. Once the custom outlet tee is secured to the tank wall and connected to the outlet pipe, the MyTEE® screen easily slips inside the custom outlet tee like a sword in a sheath.
3. Angled Slots – Angled slots, similar to those used in industrial well screens, are used because they resist blinding (clogging) better than mesh-type screening devices. The appropriate slot width does not allow nuisance solids to be discharged.
MyTEE® Product Brochures
MyTEE® Drawings and Specifications
MyTEE® Model Size
|16″||3/8″||up to 10,000 GPM (38 m3/D)||DXF PDF|
PLEASE NOTE: In order to open the zipped CAD version, you must have zip compression software, such as WinZip or QuickZip. In order to view the CAD (.dxf) file, you must have installed CAD viewing software, Release 12 or newer. The PDF format can be viewed by installing Adobe Acrobat Reader (4.0 or newer). Click on the images to the right to download either Adobe FREE Acrobat Reader or QuickZip.
Our products are certified to the highest national and international standards in our industry. If you require additional certification marks, etc, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA and International Product Certifications
The list below is a summary of a few certifications received for the products of Bio-Microbics:
Independent Third-Party Testing
Verification programs/locations in which Bio-Microbics installed a Wastewater Treatment System for analysis of performance:
- Massachusetts Title 5 General Use – The first system described as an “Innovative and Alternative (I/A) System” to recieved the General Use Approval rating for Nitrogen Reduction
- Florida OWNRS (Onsite Wastewater Nitrogen Reduction Study) Phases I and II
- New Mexico State/New Mexico University
- University of Rhode Island
- Buzzards Bay, MA
- Ventura County, CA
- US EPA Environmental Technology Verification Program (ETV), B.C., Canada
- La Pine, OR
- Burnette, WA
- NSF International testing and evaluation for Standard 40, 245, and 350
Recent Business and Technology Awards
- 2012 President’s “E” Award (USA) for Excellence in Exports
- 2011 Kansas Governor Exporter of the Year
- 2011 Frost & Sullivan Technology Innovation Award (Decentralized Commercial Outlets)
- 2011 New Product of the Year (Recycling) – BioBarrier® MBR System – Environmental Protection Magazine (EPOnline)
- 2010 North American Technology Innovation Award (Water/Wastewater) – Frost & Sullivan
- 2009 Exporter of the Year Award, Environmental – ThinkGlobal / Commercial News USA (Official publication of the US Dept. of Commerce)
- 2009 Technology Merit Business Achievement Award, Water/Wastewater – Environmental Business Journal (EBJ)